• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Double slayer

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I heard about "double slayers" (People was talking use of them in Doom). So forexample: Cameo + Weapon with slayer.
How it works? Does it give slayer bonus x2 ? How I can check which monsters are vulnerable for double slayers?

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That works. You may compare the damage to correct mobs with the cameo on and without it.

Aeneas

Adventurer
Years ago when Doom first came out, DF also took extra damage from elemental slayers (including lesser elemental slayers such as water elemental slayer). Back tthen, some weapons had both slayers properties such as demon/elemental which was highly valued by Doom runners.

I've not been back to the DF areas for years so I have no idea what the current situation is.

I don't think any other monsters in game has this unique weakness.

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to ask another question about double slayers. Do 2x same super slayers work like a slayer?

I heard ppl were using a trinket and undead slayer weapon to make 3x damage to all undeads. I think i read it on this forum somewhere some time ago.

So do reptile cameo and reptile slayer weapon make damage to dragons like dragon slayer?

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to ask another question about double slayers. Do 2x same super slayers work like a slayer?

I heard ppl were using a trinket and undead slayer weapon to make 3x damage to all undeads. I think i read it on this forum somewhere some time ago.

So do reptile cameo and reptile slayer weapon make damage to dragons like dragon slayer?
Yes, cameo + weapon slayer = 300% damage

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For new Doom it appears that AI is somewhat nerfed. DF using double slayer is not getting really double damage also, using armor ignore. I think the better way is using Sword Mastery 3, Onslaught, 100% elemental weapon, perhaps 100% fire with Hit Fire Area for the minor, undead spawns, and finally double demon slayer on weapon and talisman. Forgot to add, and use Double Strike from weapons such as double axe with Sword mastery Onslaught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro