• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Double slayer - Ogre + Repond Bow

G

No, it's just one of those foolish mishaps that sometimes occur. The only double damage slayers to my knowledge are demon/elemental. But it does have its uses....for instance you can go to despise on your archer with it, and kill some ogre lords, then go take out some titans without having to change weapons.

Hooray for not having to set up a disarm, rearm macro!

G

lol ok - Thanks anyway, thought i had something cool for a sec.

G

Once Upon a time those bows did 4x dmg, but that was fixed a long time ago. They were fun when the worked though.

G

The demon/elemental slayers still supposedly do 3x the damage. I have one myself, but haven't tested it. Although without an assassin suit, or any other ssi gear, it's almost not worth it. You can do around 100-150 dmg with a good demon slayer bow, and a few chiv spells and hit alot faster, so in the end you hit a few more times but do nearly as much if not as much damage.

G

Mmmm I have a spare Assassin suit and will go and test it, I have a couple of demon x and x demon bows so will let you know how i go.

G

It has to be a demon slayer/elemental slayer bow. For some reason the additional elemental slayer to a demon slayer causes a bump in the damage. I've also been told that if you use just an elemental slayer that you will also get a bump in damage to demons.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been looking for one of this on ATL for a while now.

If anyone is selling let me know. Daemon/Any Elemental that is

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasnt it only, that (earth-) elemental and demon slayer works/ed both on the darf fathers?

G

No its Demon slayer and any version of elemental slayer, be it super or other wise. Mine might be on atl with my vamp dexxer, if it is and I can find it, I might be willing to sell it.

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

Occam is right. once they did 4x dmg, but now multiple damage is capped at 3.
3x dmg is equal to regular slayer(2x) with enemy of one(1.5x), so its almost worthless in hunting.

elly/demon slayer against DF is not under the effect of multiple dmg cap, because its a opponent slayer bug.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with out making a new topic

what would a Demon/Water Elemental slayer go for

S

Soam414

i've had several demon/ele bows, and on catskills its hard to even get 10mil for them
they are useless imo.
i tried using one on my archer, and you're much better off just using a good bow that will get you high damage, speed, leeches, hld etc then using a 3x slayer. the demon/ele bow is so slow you have to gimp out in full dex, and it'll just hurt you to use it.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have a set with:

demon/earth elemen
demon/blood elemen
demon/air elemen
demon/poison elemen
demon/fire elemen

looking for demon/water elemen

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play atl? what would you pay?

G

Rushed off to bank all excited &amp; convinced my old Gauntlet bow was the last one you needed to complete your set!

Clearly my memory is failing me...

G

Meh, easy come, easy go. Still, it was a fun couple of minutes there spending the gold in my mind!

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Meh, easy come, easy go. Still, it was a fun couple of minutes there spending the gold in my mind!

[/ QUOTE ]

ah thanks for trying hehe

S

Soam414

<blockquote><hr>

You need an assassin suit for it to be useful

[/ QUOTE ]
it's still not useful with an assassin suit, it takes an assassin suit for it to swing at a reasonable pace-but it still fails to be useful.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I have a set with:

demon/earth elemen
demon/blood elemen
demon/air elemen
demon/poison elemen
demon/fire elemen

looking for demon/water elemen

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play atl? what would you pay?

[/ QUOTE ]

He paid me 5 each for the demon/elemental bows he bought from me...talked me down from 7 even.