• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Double Exp Platemail Suit

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking to sell an old double exceptional platemail suit. I'm far from an expert on any of this stuff but the tunic seems to be the most interesting piece. Being labeled "A platemail of exceptional quality" clearly missing the armor piece label that all the other pieces have. Any actual info would be cool and I'll be takings offers, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although its not the very old bracketed [exceptional] pieces the suit has alot going for it. One, its plate, leather is Alot more common, plus it has the "nose helm" from when it was mislabeled back then. And of course, its a full suit which is much more sellable than random pieces. Can i ask what shard is it on?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi EternalH, I sent you a private message about this. Thank you for posting this.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn, i was crossing my fingers it was on atlantic

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I didn't ask, and perhaps this seller didn't know this, but 7 out of the 8 armor pieces were dyed with faded gold pigment. I was hoping these were copper or bronze armor pieces. Normally plain iron double exceptional armor sets would not sell for this much gold. I don't blame this seller, I blame myself. Don't be like me, ask questions.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, as the post stated I didn't know much about the armor. I had picked it up at on idoc awhile back. I showed it to a few ppl they didn't say anything about the color but if you want, we can trade back, I don't mind.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No don't worry about it. It was my mistake.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay. I honestly had no intention of duping anyone into thinking anything, I just didn't know much about them myself. Sorry about the mix up.