• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Double Exceptional Female Leather Set

G

Like everyone else, I raided my closed accts for heritage tokens & goodies and I found a number of double exceptional leather pieces all crafted by my tailor (sadly no "made by" pieces.
).

I'll be hanging on to them, of course, but I wondered idly whether they had anything but nostalgia value.

G

Theres too many pieces like this around for them to go for much. I think they could still be made in 2002 at least (whenever the bod system started and for some time afterwards). If the tags had changed before bods then they would be a lot more rare, but as it is people woudn't toss armor they could still use, not like old converted pre AoS armor. Poor invuln junk, one day so highly prized and the next day, trash.

G

Oh thanks, Sarsmi! Like my "green" suit, I'd only ever intended to lock it down in my tailoring room at the keep that I've shamefully yet to properly decorate. I know darn well I have a number of "made by's" in both cloth & leather stashed away somewhere safe...so safe I can't put my mits on them!

G

I saved some of my double exe pieces that I crafted myself, but I usually toss stuff I find in idocs. And I lose rares all the time! End up finding them later looking for something else...I really need to start selling stuff, but having so much junk makes it a really daunting prospect.

W

Winder UO

What would a "sewn by ...", 2x exept, old style blessed, tunic go for?

G

Theres another thread where boots like that are going for 30. I think footware goes for a bit more than clothing tho, but sewn by [blessed] clothing should at least be 5-10 I'd think. If it's armor it might go for a little less than clothing since it can't be worn to fight in, just for show or for display.