• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Double Dog Dare Ya!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go ahead.... post something....

Xel's bored.... Fig was complaining because he got burnt brown pigment.... HRH has gotten 99% of all the TOTs that are to be gotten... Laura's pole arm is now 14 feet long...... Dig Dug has turned all of Sosaria into a giant potato patch..... Angel has redecorated every single house on the shard.... WildStar has 3 castles full of spellbooks and scrolls....
cripes.... Molokha is even back in this realm still hiding under the table....

I just wanted to say it's been really nice seeing so many people fighting together again. It's been a blast. And yeah, thanks for the heals and rezs.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got four ancient farmer kasa in a row.
How did I end up with a ruined skree as my best pet? Would Kermit like a rematch?
Why don't I crack open a triton statue?
I got at least two people killed, because while I was luring a macer back to where everyone was waiting, someone else was luring something else. Mama would have laughed.
Castle Goodie Man is full again. How doth this keep happening?
There's a Royal Guard event tonight (April 15). Wearest thou the uniform.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has been a blast. Seeing all the new (old) names and killing baddies with James. HRH doesn't get %99 of all ToTs but her pigment collection has almost doubled, LOL.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molokha is even back in this realm still hiding under the table....
I am the youngest of five sons. As you may be aware, in illustrious families such as my own, only the firstborn and secondborn sons are particularly valuable to the estate; any males born later are at worst a liability, as they compete with the eldest for the inheritance and increase the risk of political splitting from within. To underline our rightful place as servants of the family, the responsibilities of which role extend naturally to dying for the cause if need be, my grandfather decided that all his grandchildren, save the eldest two, should sleep in coffins. So until the sudden tragic demise of my brothers when I was a man of twenty-five, my bed was a coffin. To this day I cannot sleep unless enclosed on all sides by the finest quality timber.

*stares*

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I once paged a GM because my recall spell was broken. After waiting for an hour for a response , the GM kindly reminded me I needed a spellbook in my pack. I'm sure sure my picture is still on the water cooler for them to laugh at.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I set myself on fire yesterday. Ayup. Sounds dramatic doesn't it?
I was lighting a beautiful mound of brush out back, it was really a beautiful mound of brush. I of course used a beautiful amount of gasoline because we all know that gasoline will start a beautiful fire. Well it was sorta windy out and my little bic wouldn't flick in the wind so I ran into the house and grabbed some paper, ran back out and wadded it up. I figured I might as well add some more gasoline since some of it would probably have had evaporated so I added a beautiful amount of gasoline. So I lit one of the wads of paper and threw it into the beautiful mound of brush and wow! WOUMP! My beautiful little mound of brush was a towering inferno. Did I mention it was windy?
After about 10 seconds I noticed that the leaning towering inferno was blowing towards the PLASTIC, yes PLASTIC safety gas can. So I quickly took a wide angle walk to the other side of the inferno and grabbed the can and headed back to the safe upwind side. Well did I mention it was windy? It was a beautiful wind. It whipped up that inferno into a rage. Right about when I was half way back to safety that beautiful inferno, that beautiful wind came after me like some beautiful evil plot. I heard a beautiful sizzle up the left side of my head but I kept moving until I was out of the wind. I didn't bother thinking about it because I was a little concerned about how close the towering inferno flames were blowing into the well over 100 foot tall cottonwood tree trunk. I had other issues to think about.
It didn't really take too long for the inferno to settle down into a considerably more boring fire which I continued to feed with brush for the next few hours. At one point Pete came out and said "well aren't you the little pyro!" I didn't say a word.

Later on I remembered the sizzling and put my hand to my hair on the left side of my head. Yeah, hairs with those curled burnt ends. Lots of them in random lengths. Summer is coming, hair grows faster this time of year, my flannel and fleece didn't catch. Pete still doesn't know. Beautiful.

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being in lockdown has me looking for entertainment wherever I can find it. I turned your post into a drinking game. One drink for each use of the word beautiful. I should be in a coma anytime soon. o.0

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Exodus
beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful
:shots: :stretcher: :grin:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Exodus
beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful
:shots: :stretcher: :grin:
Beautiful job!