• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Double Blessed Victoria Secret Pants

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya,

A friend has this on Baja. Looking to find out it's value. I'm not sure if I've ever seen the (blessed) part in the crafters name before....picture below

thanks.

Untitfffffled.png

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i saw someone with a whole set of (blessed) in their name like that on atl the other day.. shirt pants hat etc... also the char was named the same as the clothing.. first time i had seen it too...

fishy to me... seems like either they were able to add blessed in there name.. or something. its not double blessed to me.. something is going on.

of course my opinion... just odd.. i see it two days ago and now this.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i saw someone with a whole set of (blessed) in their name like that on atl the other day.. shirt pants hat etc... also the char was named the same as the clothing.. first time i had seen it too...

fishy to me... seems like either they were able to add blessed in there name.. or something. its not double blessed to me.. something is going on.

of course my opinion... just odd.. i see it two days ago and now this.
That person probably named the character that because they already had the clothes hehe. I was thinking it might be some sort of old Seer item or something, it's fresh off a re-activated account from 2001 that's never been re-activated before.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For a short time - after being able to personally bless (yellow tag) and white blessed tag an item (like we would normally see it... There was a time where you could make a character name with longer than 17 characters. Many people took advantage of the system - so now you see normal yellow tagged items crafted by someone with a very long name that included the (blessed) in their name. and then used a CBD on the item. They are rare - as they fit into the double blessed category (just newer). Item value would probably run between 25m-75m. 75m being a very rare purchase from someone who cannot live without the item... More likely to see it valued around 30-35m.

So there are all multiple variations of old semi-rares. Name is of the utmost importance and value. Either a famous crafter in game or a well known irl name must exist for the tag to be valuable to all.

Here are a few variations... of old semi-rare hats...

simple rules of thumb...
[Exceptional] - in brackets = Made by category
see photos - one with maker's mark, one without...
skull cap.jpg
straw hat.jpg

Next we have Double Blessed Double Exceptional items - again short craftable time window...
floppy.jpg

Next we have Double Blessed (all yellow tags - not effected by player name) -
Some are very rare like this tricorne hat - Some are more common like the orcish kin mask... (still not easy to find)
tricorne.jpg
orcish kin.jpg

And then we have the pants you have on display - both blessed tags are in white (player name with blessed in the title)
Untitfffffled.png

Hope this helps a little...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I would buy those Capt. for 30m if i could find someone to trade gold with on Baja for ATL - AND someone help me get those pants and my rare gift box off baja and back to atl...

Also - ive been asked more specifics on pricing the items i've shown...

The items seen like already previously stated are based on type, rarity, name, and sometimes direction they face...
Some items, like hats and sandals (only 1 pair that I know of) face both directions (south and east)
SO - south facing orcish kin double blessed mask (like pictured above) might run 30-40m. East facing will be a bit more expensive due to them being harder to find - all this is based on my search process.

So - to add price - it's piece specific... i cannot give you even a general number because that can be skewed.

So - i will add what I paid/pay for items as a basis... (Clothes and Hats)
[Exceptional] no makers mark short straw hat - 150m from Athelas
[Exceptional] made by Marble skull cap - off a vendor at longtooths for 65m
double exceptional double blessed - many from a close friend for 25-45m per - for non-rare
sewn by hats (i have lots) - ranging from 7m-100m based on type and name (Gucci / vs. uknown name)
Double blessed items 12-30m for non-rare items - this also would include the those pants in your friends possession @Captn Norrington

some double blessed items are very hard to come by - and will go for many many billions (@Athelas double blessed sigil lantern)
some are so common that 2mil is average sale (double blessed sandals facing south) - if you have east facing double blessed sandals - please contact me.
Ask anyone who deals in semi-rares and they will probably give you close to the same averages.

I hope this helps all of you as you start digging into the semi-rares in UO - I wish there were more of us!

While i'm hacking this thread...
STILL LOOKING FOR MY JESTER HAT and CLOAK SEWN BY TOMMY HILFIGER - if anyone knows where they are or who has them - im offering 400m for the 2 of them. One i purchased at an auction close to 8 years ago.. The other was given to my by Athelas after about 2 years of begging/ becoming good friends... They are not worth anything close to that number - but they are sentimental to me.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye Scott what i thought..

:) i have owned and seen all the other variations... this newest one don't count imo.. ha!

that being said though if you want the item i have gold on baja for ya

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
aye Scott what i thought..

:) i have owned and seen all the other variations... this newest one don't count imo.. ha!

that being said though if you want the item i have gold on baja for ya

if we find out that my offer is accepted - i will gladly trade you gold for gold!

I agree - they don't count for me either - but i can put these pants by my chests crafted by the same character and enjoy all the items!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would buy those Capt. for 30m if i could find someone to trade gold with on Baja for ATL - AND someone help me get those pants and my rare gift box off baja and back to atl...

Also - ive been asked more specifics on pricing the items i've shown...

The items seen like already previously stated are based on type, rarity, name, and sometimes direction they face...
Some items, like hats and sandals (only 1 pair that I know of) face both directions (south and east)
SO - south facing orcish kin double blessed mask (like pictured above) might run 30-40m. East facing will be a bit more expensive due to them being harder to find - all this is based on my search process.

So - to add price - it's piece specific... i cannot give you even a general number because that can be skewed.

So - i will add what I paid/pay for items as a basis... (Clothes and Hats)
[Exceptional] no makers mark short straw hat - 150m from Athelas
[Exceptional] made by Marble skull cap - off a vendor at longtooths for 65m
double exceptional double blessed - many from a close friend for 25-45m per - for non-rare
sewn by hats (i have lots) - ranging from 7m-100m based on type and name (Gucci / vs. uknown name)
Double blessed items 12-30m for non-rare items - this also would include the those pants in your friends possession @Captn Norrington

some double blessed items are very hard to come by - and will go for many many billions (@Athelas double blessed sigil lantern)
some are so common that 2mil is average sale (double blessed sandals facing south) - if you have east facing double blessed sandals - please contact me.
Ask anyone who deals in semi-rares and they will probably give you close to the same averages.

I hope this helps all of you as you start digging into the semi-rares in UO - I wish there were more of us!

While i'm hacking this thread...
STILL LOOKING FOR MY JESTER HAT and CLOAK SEWN BY TOMMY HILFIGER - if anyone knows where they are or who has them - im offering 400m for the 2 of them. One i purchased at an auction close to 8 years ago.. The other was given to my by Athelas after about 2 years of begging/ becoming good friends... They are not worth anything close to that number - but they are sentimental to me.
This is good timing :) I'm about to transfer those pants from Baja to Atlantic later today, I'd be happy to take your stuff to if you want.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Great info by @Scott

Only information I would add is there were many bugs when bless deeds first were introduced. Some of the rarer bugged (blessed) items would include for example;

Being able to bless bone and dragon armor. Items bough from NPC armorers only and Savage item drops (bone armors etc) This was corrected very quickly upon introduction.
Blessed item tag not being shown below item name and only in the yellow text. (as shown above @Jynxx)
Jewelry purchased from NPCs could be (blessed) for a short period of time. (Earrings/Rings & Bracelets)
Newbie blessed clothing would not allow you to lock it down.

Also seer created items that were blessed at that time acquired the (blessed) tag. Seer items could include all items that were able to be created at that time, including, metal items and tinkered items These items should not be categorized in the player crafted/npc double (blessed) items. I recently sold a paid of Ostard skin boots that had the (blessed) tag to a collector on Baja and the pricing would of course be fluctuate based on the buyer/seller as not many of these old seer items come up for sale anymore.

Maybe others have more info that could chime in, always love to learn more as I only collect (blessed) player/npc items nowadays.

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Scott mentioned sewn items above, but here's a visual reference to the ultimate in old clothing:

View attachment 27005
Those are some very nice items @Jynxx. As we all show the nitty gritty as things get more detailed and involved - you can all tell how many facets these items have. I've come to find that the harder items for me to obtain are the older [exceptional] double blessed items (made by items) - That being said though - they are all pretty hard to find these days. @Athelas has a great collection of armor, clothes, and footwear (still trying to get him to display his shoe collection to the public again) for your viewing pleasure at his home in Treasure Trove...

anyone else want to chime in... I love that these things exist and that stratics is available to show us many of the variations... I don't know about you, but my collection has been growing for many years.. Pre-stratics - this crap was super hard to track down!!! And there is so much more that we haven't seen!!!

Here are a few of the sewn by double blessed items i own...
fancy dress.jpg
jesters.jpg

Thank you at @Deaol for this piece...
fancy shirt.jpg

OHHH - not to mention in game additions like the slime dying - This item is not super rare but it has a cool factor of being slime dyed. I have several semi-rare items that i was able to dye...
slime dyed apron.jpg

We've just hacked this thread (and i love it) - What else is out there???

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, I guess since we all sharing I should share my stuff to :). It is a complete leather "Sewn by Versace" suit. Pictures below, along with the plaque from the statue of the amazing friend who gave them to me with the day I obtained them, they are in the display cases next to the statue on my roof.

Suit.png Suit2.png Suit3.png Suit4.png Suit5.png Suit6.png

Suit7.png