• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dotcards EVERYWHERE!!! (after maintainance)

G

ok, so Monday maintainance is over. Series two (orange) of the lava Lamp game is over, right?
So, why are all our target cards with correct dotcards plus TONS of dotcards we had been trading to others still left on the property???
Putting up with all those dotcards taking up valuable space in our inventories and on our properties has been *inconvenient* to say the least. Helping sims reach their target number has been time consuming but fulfilling nevertheless. BUT I really think the ten days we've put up with this orange series should be enough as promised. Sweep the cards, give us our certificates and let our properties return to normal! (as promised)

I

imported_SimTripps

LOL! True, but it isn't too hard to delete them all, is it? Just make sure when you go on your deleting frenzy, no mystics get in the way lol...

By the way, the orange lava game isn't officially over yet:

"As noted in the original post about the current mini-game, to earn your orange certificate you must have completed the game by Monday March 24th at 3:30 AM P.S.T."

If you've earned your orange certificate, then just give your other dot cards away, since some ppl might still need some before today's maintennance!

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

LOL! True, but it isn't too hard to delete them all, is it? Just make sure when you go on your deleting frenzy, no mystics get in the way lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

I, personally, wouldn't and won't be deleting anything until I'm sure the cards have been accounted for. This morning's downtime could have just been another reset/bounce. JMHO

G

looks at time of original post........
ummm appears its two hours after the *end* of the game. and after monday morning's maintainance, so anyone have any word on why the dots and targets are still around? Probably just another *little tiny teensy weensy* mistake on someone's part? yeah, thats it, or wait, maybe its MY mistake cuz i didn't reload the game or clear my cache or correctly follow the meaning of the lava game process. Yeah, thats it, it's my fault!!! *slaps hand on forhead*

M

mameloot

The game is over, but the post says it that certs will be awarded "bit-by-bit" not all at once. Verification on this game has to be a bear (no offense to our ursidae inclined avatars.) The last game certs weren't awarded all at once either, though they were awarded during game play.

I'd expect it to take them a good portion of the week. Though I'm not part of the team, just supposing.

Delete your extra cards to make room. That should clear out a lot in your store.
I appreciate Sissikas(sp?) help in making my matches, but understand if you don't want to be bothered with this on your lot for future games.

mame

G

thanks mameloot. We were all looking forward to those dotcards being swept and indeed some of our sims cards and targets did get swept and they now have their certificates. I guess we were under the impression that each day whatever was out and matching would get swept (from last wednesday on) but that only occured once that I know of. I expected that would help out a lot with the lag since every dot is CC and needs to be *loaded*.
But I am still kinda confused since there seems to be no visible way to note if the sims meeting targets have been recorded as completing the orange series. Does this mean that anyone can continue to match targets and cards since its all still visibly available?
And yes, our store intends to continue to try to help others meet their challenges thruout the lava game tasks. We are all pleased we were able to help you in the orange series. We are all hoping the rest of the tasks involve a LOT less cards!

L

legscroft

Two of my avatars inventories had all the dot cards removed, but the target cards remain. I'm wondering if I need to report this or if it's being done in waves and they'll come back for the targets and replace with certificates.

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

There were absolutely no cards in the inventory just a little bit ago. They were there before EALand was shut down this morning. I cleared the cache and all that, and reported it too.

G

I had 3 sets of cards out on the lot with 3 target cards. I only got one message saying I had successfully complete the game. The target card is gone but 2 cards from that pile are left. The other 2 target cards and all other cards remain.

Polly

D

Doxie02

My one sim got the orange lava cert but my other sim was yellow target card i had all the dots but now they are gone and i only have the target card left and they didn't give me the cert card on that sim. I hope they give them back and see that i did have all 39 dots &gt;.&lt;

G

After the last reset, I received messages to say the other two certificates were delivered and all the cards are now gone from my lot

Polly

T

Tristan Lewis

Yea me too but now all my red cert cards are gone. whats up with that? I know we were told we could delete them if we wished but i thought it was our choice!!!!

C

calvinscreeksim

k this is odd....I got my orange certificates today and thats fine and all, but when I went to my lot to take them out I noticed that my red lava lamp cards from the previous card matching game were gone. I finished both games and had the red lava lamp cards on my lot yesterday but now they are completely gone lol...is this a common thing?

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Yea me too but now all my red cert cards are gone. whats up with that? I know we were told we could delete them if we wished but i thought it was our choice!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, mine is missing now too.