• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DoomHammer cant log into my own server.

B

Bengedo

I can log into any server but my only main server i play on.My son acc is the same way.

Dont even go to chars screen.

All this money there making atleast they can make it where more ppl can play on the server.

Gee Gads kick me out of my own dam server i play on.

I

imported_Edward The Less

I have looked up this problem but can not seem to find anyone who ever had this problem.

You can try going into your World of Warcraft folder (in the default location)

c:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/(accountname)

in this folder delete the file with the server name you are having problems with. When you log in next you will have to manually select your server from the server list. If this does not work the only thing I can think of is reinstalling World of Warcraft.

I would go to the official forums tech support forum and post your problems there. Be sure to be nice, don't say "I cant log into server you suck Blizzard I'm closing my account". Explain step by step what is happening.

Good luck.