• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom tonight?

D

Dain

I would like to try out doom with decent number of people so tonight at 8pm AEST i will be leaving for doom; will have a few skulls to give people lifts. All welcome.

F

Fink

Yes, any reports on it? Katlene?

I'd have done a pictorial myself but I had other plans. :eek:

M

Meldannen

A bit disappointing! I logged in a character whose already camping Doom and see no sign of action. Come on Oceania! Doom still bears good chances of artifacts, and it's always fun with more people involved!

A

Azureal

Ive been waiting for a chance to do some Doom Arti hunting/Peerless mobs/Champ Spawns. Ive havent done a single one of those things. Problem is Im in Perth so I lose 2 hours on everyone else, its hard to organise things over here.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps people would be interested if we organized it say... for next weekend? Sat night?

D

Dain

That's odd, we were down there by about 8.12pm and there was over 16 people in total.

I was only there for a few minutes before i got taken away by a GM and forced to log just as i got back into Doom.

D

Desperado

That's odd, we were down there by about 8.12pm and there was over 16 people in total.

I was only there for a few minutes before i got taken away by a GM and forced to log just as i got back into Doom.
Privvy eh nice cuppa and a chat with the boss:gun:

D

Dain

Oh well if your interested... I was in there because apparently the name Rumpleforeskin is inappropriate?

Anyway this GM was quite the character!

L

LadyArden

Ah, joke tellings? So that's why it takes so long in the help que these days. Gosh, everyone have their jokes ready ahead of time....

What's your new name? Did he not send you back to doom?

D

Dain

New name is Lethality, not very original!

And NO the COW sent me to Yew (where u come in from char x-fers) I was so cut!

Saturday night at 8pm there's another group going!

Remember that the more people there the BETTER your chances of an arty are so you better all be there!

A

Azureal

This is 8pm AEST right? Hmm, I finish at 5pm over here in WA, that makes it 7pm, gonna be a very fast drive home! All I got worth taking is a GM Provo/Mage, with 176 Mana and an LRC suit, hope I can help :)

EV's and Earth Eles FTW?

L

LadyArden

You're lucky with the name. My friend got hauled in years ago and the way they determined his new name was by summoning an NPC and whatever the NPC was named, that was their new name. He was not thrilled when the NPC Gretchen popped up, hehe. There are some pretty awful NPC names.

Sucks he didn't send you back where he got you from though, that doesn't seem fair. Better luck with the next doom run.

A

Azureal

Doom run still going ahead? Been looking forward to it all day, dont let me down!

D

Dain

Did it happen?!

I couldn't be there sorry!

There was a family emergency and i had to drive to the other side of the state and back last night!

What happened?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno, as none of my pets are bonded i cant do too much atm. They'll be bonded again in a few more days.
In case your interested they arnt bonded cos i got Finky with KR to put spaces in all my pets names.