• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom theif arti10's question

G

First seems weird that this question needs to be posted here than in theives forum but trust me you dont ask questions about doom artis there unless you want to get singed.

Ok on to the question - assuming that the Gary Gynax tribute went out to all shards I was wondering if the Zyronic Claw which spawned in this room will still spawn there or if it has been moved. As the location should be same for all shards if you happen to get lucky to get this monthly piece can you let the rest of us know if it still is in that room or where it now could be found, also though I doubt any other arti10 was effected by design changes if you do find they have been moved also post

Big Thx!!

T

TheGwy

Zyronic Claw still spawns in that room with 110% certainty

K

Kratos Aurion

Its funny that that irony struct me as odd too. The other day I started training a new thief just for the sheer bordem and took a look at the thief forums.

There post regulations state that its a PvP based thief forum only *way outdated* considering thieves are hardly used in PvP if at all these days. (looting PS's dont count as thievery!)

So in the mean while, I do believe that forum should be updated to support stealable artifacts etc.

Why they would tell people to go here is beyond me. This forum is a "rares" forum; not a stealables forum which is catagorized under "thievery."

T

TheGwy

I know what you mean, I posted something about stealables there and got a warning by that forum mod and got redirected to rares forum, pretty silly, thieves forum and cant post stealing questions or anything related to stealing unless it's about Fel

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand what your saying completely too, thats very silly because its a thieves forum. and they shouldnt be redirecting you here either tho...

<blockquote><hr>

From here on, the sales of semi-rares will be conducted on the shard's trade forum, or X-shard Trading.

The Semi-Rares FAQ can be found here in Trader's Hall, where discussion about semi-rares can take place.

Semi-rares are defined as: Any daily rare, artifacts, crate rares, and lootable rares.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats in the sticky up top....

K

Kratos Aurion

Their forum mod is too lazy to update his stickies.. so basically people go there looking for answers and are redirected here, and then again redirected too another forum which is completely stupid.

just put all the $#@# in one spot so people don't have to waste an hour looking for information