• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

doom safe room

G

was there a reason for allin creatures to enter the safe room?
you couldnt use this place to exploit any ways to kill the df so i dont see much reason in the revert?
just wondering

G

I thought the monsters were always allowed in there, just the chances weren't high.

Either way, It's Dungeon Doom. An advanced dungeon of higher risk, and higher rewards...

G

yea they used to be but when they changed the drop system for like a week nothing could get in there and made it so your could go use the bathroom etc..
without having to worry about dying

G

AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER... spawn can follow targeted players into the secret room.....thats why its a bad idea to try leave a beetle as a bank box cheat... infact i would implore the devs to allow or even make a new spawn inside the room to stop this activity of a PORTABLE BANK...

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER... spawn can follow targeted players into the secret room.....thats why its a bad idea to try leave a beetle as a bank box cheat... infact i would implore the devs to allow or even make a new spawn inside the room to stop this activity of a PORTABLE BANK...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly how does it affect you if someone parks a beetle or packy in there?

They take the chance of it dying and losing all of their stuff, so again, exactly how does it affect you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]While not in the same context, people have been using pack animals "parked" off to the side, for loot storage and supplies, for as long as I've been playing the game.
You can't condemn an activity, or mechanic, just because some people "abuse" it.

B

blust3

"Exactly how does it affect you if someone parks a beetle or packy in there?"

It doesn't affect me. But it amuses me seeing other people suffering or don't get what they want.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

<blockquote><hr>

"Exactly how does it affect you if someone parks a beetle or packy in there?"

It doesn't affect me. But it amuses me seeing other people suffering or don't get what they want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Civilization has not arrived to thy country... ?

G

I likes free stuffs, especially arrowz and bandiez. *nod nod*

Go on! Click my eggs!

G

The entance to this room got blocked for monsters when they put the new decor in. It was even mentioned in that post that the devs realized this and would fix it as soon as possible as this was not intended.

Surprisingly (sorry devs *cheesy grin*) they did fix it right away, as this only took about 2-3weeks that was so amazingly fast to repair considering some of the other bugs out there.

G

It's not right, like when the beetle went wild in front of a guildmate and I, and we swiftly collected 7 full quivers of infinity and various other artifacts after dispatching the poor dejected creature. T'was a terrible loss............NOT lol!

G

aaah ok i thought them not being able to get in was an intended change.
thanks for the info.

G

As flutter said, its not a safe room.
the beetles dont affect me at all and see no reason why they shouldnt be used

I

imported_Lord Kynd

<blockquote><hr>

It's not a "safe" room and never has been.

[/ QUOTE ]

right on
why should there be a 'safe' area ?
especially in a dungeon named DOOM....
we need some paragon style lich lords spawning randomly in there to stop the farmers