• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Doom Runs?

What time would you like to participate in doom runs....(all eastern time,dont forget to convert)

• 6:15am(server up)-10:00am

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10:00am-2:00pm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2:00pm-6:00pm

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So Sprago mad a suggestion one night that involved getting the shard together or any willing to do doom runs. I volunteered the gold skulls that i got from an idoc and havent heard anything more towards this player event. If anyone is interested in this still please feel free to icq or pm me and we'll see if and when we can get this done.

*there is a pole set up for a time frame idea, all times are in eastern times(easy for me to interpret that way)
so mark down the best time(in eastern time) that would work for you

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
BTW if those times dont work i am also usually on during the night as well and i can always stay up for different times, so poat a tiem if those times dont work and we'll go with the masses

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going to have to go with sprago (part of the reason i joined i4ni) they play more during my playtime. after 9pm cst for me to. But most the shard isnt on at that time. Although i noticed spreadem you are are on that late when we are. Not sure how that would work with two opposing factions doing a doom run lol guess we could guarentee to make sure if either person dies they dont loose anything and are able to get thier stuff back. Theres two main peak times on siege, Right after server up and mid afternoon (the 2pm to 6pm option) Alot more are on weekends tho so saint dismas suggestion is a more viable time for a "actual" shard run.

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im going to have to go with sprago (part of the reason i joined i4ni) they play more during my playtime. after 9pm cst for me to. But most the shard isnt on at that time. Although i noticed spreadem you are are on that late when we are. Not sure how that would work with two opposing factions doing a doom run lol guess we could guarentee to make sure if either person dies they dont loose anything and are able to get thier stuff back. Theres two main peak times on siege, Right after server up and mid afternoon (the 2pm to 6pm option) Alot more are on weekends tho so saint dismas suggestion is a more viable time for a "actual" shard run.
well opposing factions we wouldnt be able to use area spells or anything of the area effect sort while to close to the others and we are all grown ups so im sure we can come to terms to not screw each other and play the doom lotto together. im on a lot actually as long as im not in school or out of town saturdays, in which case i usually will have my laptop at least. But yes weekend seems the most peek time but i guess we'll see by the end of this feed back :D