• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Doom Lv 12 Incense Burner

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently purchased one of these. I thought after you locked it down it could be turned on and looked like it was lit. That was not the case. Today I see that there are 2 for sale. One has the non-lit graphic like mine and is called a Incense Burner and the other has the lit graphic and called just Incense. Are there 2 different versions of this or is there something I am supposed to do to turn it on ? Thank you.

zz23450wa.jpg

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recently purchased one of these. I thought after you locked it down it could be turned on and looked like it was lit. That was not the case. Today I see that there are 2 for sale. One has the non-lit graphic like mine and is called a Incense Burner and the other has the lit graphic and called just Incense. Are there 2 different versions of this or is there something I am supposed to do to turn it on ? Thank you.

View attachment 63740
Double click it while you have it in your backpack to change it back and forth.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Double click it while you have it in your backpack to change it back and forth.
Thank You very much ! I am very, very happy now. It looks awesome lit up and locked down. Thank you :)