• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom da Doom doom dooooom

G

Yo, its saturday. I'm sure someone of you out there didn't get all your artifacts.

come to doom, its too quiet in here!

wish i could solo a DF (

G

How dead is dead? Are you seriously saying you are the only person in Doom on a Saterday afternoon?

G

Later saturday it got busy. Like 4pm plus.

From 10 am until then, wasn't enough to steadily kill dark fathers. (sorry I can't solo one...)

We might kill one and get a round in, then not enough to repeat.

Its sunday 8am and no one here.

Last time i came to doom it was the same thing. Apprently the newness has worn off, most have there artifacts and now its pretty dead.

G

Ghosty

Well, I would have been there but I ended up busy for the day. I did get in Sunday evening ... but no arties for me.

G

artie drops seem slow slow slow. One per 4 hours for me.

Maybe they changed it, maybe its because much less spawn and slower times per round.

who knows, but i'm not happy.

Finishing up a new bush/chiv/dexer/necro for this weekend