• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom crafting recipies..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What drops the crafting recipies in Doom? Is it only Doom Gauntlet or anywhere in doom you can get these recipies? ( like recipy for Cuffs of Archmage, Gloves of Feudal Grip, Britches of warding etc.).
If Gauntlet Doom, do they come only from DF or any of the rooms or outside the rooms can drop them? And :
Are they in the corpses as loot or they drop in your backpack? Lucke helps?

TY for info.

MoMan

Adventurer
My understanding is, and if goes like the old school arties. ONLY the gauntlet and any room or DF.

Luck used to help, although I'm under the belief luck is broken lol. and again, if it goes like the old school arties, drops in your pack.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ve had one drop in my pack. Think it’s like any regular drops from any room boss or dark fathers.