• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dont want to waste vet reward. Could someone help?

S

Sweety

I want to get a commodity box but i don't want to waste my 9th year vet reward on a 1st year reward.
So i figured id get the most expensive item and sell it then buy a commodity box.
Could someone tell me what the most expensive vet reward is up to 9 years?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to get a commodity box but i don't want to waste my 9th year vet reward on a 1st year reward.
So i figured id get the most expensive item and sell it then buy a commodity box.
Honestly, there really isn't one it's all robes and junk, and since vet reward robe are basically worthless, there is like a statue or something.

Honestly I blew one on a soulstone because I could use it. I did get two of those private moongates and a commodity box from my brothers account when it reactivated for SA that was pretty nice actually.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Save it til 10th year and sell me a ore cart lol