• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DONT THEY KNOW......

• Thread starter independent117
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

independent117

ok at the ea meeting in the town hall today i asked what do the stores do when ppl have boughten all the items like a mad man lol and we cant restock, do we just close the restore down until its resolved and she said it wasnt abug. then i said well what do i do close it down? and she said that if ppl dont buy the items at the prices that they now cost then switch catagories. dont they know that all thats gonna be left is just cc stores, and even the cc stores wont be able to restock the basic needs. all the closed stores will do is eaither turn that house ( all the items included ) into another type of hosue, not deleting them. so the problem is still at large

if we trade the items that came from the old cities all where doing is mixing them around ea land. so how is any of this helping the problem. they also said trade your items to another person. im sorry but i wont buy used items and if there not used why trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.