• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Don't post on M boards

S

suprshadow

Don't post on those boards when all it is; is just a website where they put their opinions and then bann you from the website. Nice job guys(I try and give that website some traffic and this is the treatment i get...) at least stratics lets you post what you think and gives you a chance to comment back.... Get outta here rookies

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, that's a given. When they can't take the heat they have to abuse what little penis power they have.

PM me their website.

B

Balian of Asgard

Dude, that's a given. When they can't take the heat they have to abuse what little penis power they have.

PM me their website.
its such a lame ass way to play uo
they can only gank & call guards like crazy
I really wonder why some people have left their guilds to join them. What do they have to offer?
it really makes me wonder.

S

suprshadow

they are the japs of the shard man. 530am - 11am spawns and then all you see them after that is guards zone

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its such a lame ass way to play uo
they can only gank & call guards like crazy
I really wonder why some people have left their guilds to join them. What do they have to offer?
it really makes me wonder.
Yeah they chain Despise, they have numbers. That's about it.

S

SUPRsalad

I disagree. Shad, you know yr my boy, but i gotta disagree with yas sometimes.
nobody should stop posting on their site,
Hag should just put the ban hammer down.. thats all.
Abusing the ban hammer is a sign of weakness/vulnerability.
consider yourself honored.