• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Dont know how to set hot key macros

M

MoreBeer

im blind as a bat i guess.. im a very old school uo player.. and i have come back to the lands using the new client.. ive been havind a real hard time learning how to create hot key macros..

like in the old client.. i would use alt H.. as my hiding macro.. in new client i cant for the life of me figure this out.. i did install Pincos mod.. and its uber cool.. but still need help with just the basics..

anyone have a link to a instruct vid for just the basics.. or a link to show how to make hot key macros? thanks :link:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right click on the hotbar item/macro -> assign hotkey then press the key

L

Lord_Armageddon

im blind as a bat i guess.. im a very old school uo player.. and i have come back to the lands using the new client.. ive been havind a real hard time learning how to create hot key macros..

like in the old client.. i would use alt H.. as my hiding macro.. in new client i cant for the life of me figure this out.. i did install Pincos mod.. and its uber cool.. but still need help with just the basics..

anyone have a link to a instruct vid for just the basics.. or a link to show how to make hot key macros? thanks :link:
If you don't want the macro on a hotbar, just right click on the macro in the Macros window, then Assign Hotkey, and click on the key combination you want to use. You don't use up a hotbar slot that way.