• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dont bother with Tyball tonight

K

Kebet

Just to let Sonoma know that a couple of people and their dragons who say they are camping Tyball until server up so dont bother going there until tomorrow.

This is a public service announcement.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO...Okay..dunno what that is. Must be new SA monster,but If I wanted to go, I would go down there neways. Especially if someone told me I cannot do something and needa go away. Not a chance.

N

neocron79

Yea it's an SA monster - drops one of the three keys you need for a quest to be allowed access to the Abyss. I wouldn't let a bunch of campers keep me from going to get my key if I needed it.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A good DEXXER done right can outdamage a dragon easily .....

Bushido Archer with EEO + Consecrate + Perfection and a Double striking hit Mana leech Yumi anyone? If the resists are high enough than Armor ignore would be better but you get the idea...

L

Lord Drakelord

Just to let Sonoma know that a couple of people and their dragons who say they are camping Tyball until server up so dont bother going there until tomorrow.

This is a public service announcement.
Guess they no longer getting the robe off it, they quit camping it.