• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Got this email yesterday. Subject was "End of subscription notice" I did not open it, thinking spam. Today read the boards here. Where would I start to look? No credit card information has changed, no where near expiration date? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Such a damned noobie with this sh*&

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Got this email yesterday. Subject was "End of subscription notice" I did not open it, thinking spam. Today read the boards here. Where would I start to look? No credit card information has changed, no where near expiration date? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Such a damned noobie with this sh*&
This can be removed, just recieved the following email

An email was sent today, stating that your Ultima Online account was closed. We have added 7 days of playtime to your account and the error that caused this has been corrected. The affected account has been processed properly and reinstated in good standing.

Thank you for your patronage and our apologies for any inconvenience,

BioWare Mythic

Riftvalleyman

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello I have the same issue as Etrigran. I received that mail this Friday as well.

I cannot seem to get anything to work.
I have followed several online instructions given by EA MYTHIC and now, Broadsword.....NOTHING works.

This all began with the next patch High Seas. At that time I was having login issues and was talking to an UO support guy that gave me
an update / upgrade code for the expansion. That code would not work....called back got another code...and was a lockout.

After that I was like screw it....I called the tech back and he told me he would make sure my account would renew so my
house would not fall and would continue to work on the issue ....ASSURING ME, that I would have all my stuff when I logged back in.

Then, your support team VANISHED.

That was 2011 ish.

I would appreciate it if I can get some help to get this up and going again.
[email protected]

Thanks-

Chris

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the usual address for 'end of subs' emails - I have got a couple too, and both listed RTB accounts that (obviously) closed with the end of RTB and so their automated system sends you an 'End of subscription' notice. Not had any about paid accounts.