• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet DONE

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is a pretty nice one apart from the fire resist really low but the rest is near max or is max

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How would you assign the points to get decent resists? Could you at least get the physical and fire to 80?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How would you assign the points to get decent resists? Could you at least get the physical and fire to 80?
You got 32 points to assign after you did:

80 phys
80 fire

I'd recommend putting it into Energy resist.
80 80 90 50 65

Last edited:

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Did you manage to sell this? I wanted to bid on it but I have been waiting to hear back for that other WW seller to see what he wants to do. If I don't hear back from him today, would you consider selling it to me if you had not already done so?

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am done waiting for that other seller to decide. I gave him until Sunday and today is it. That was a more than fair offer considering and I did my best to buy it. Anyhow, if you can wait until Tuesday, I will buy it for 100M

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
darn. Well if you run into another great one please let me know. I am good for the money and would have taken it through auction last night but like I mentioned before, I only wanted one and this other WW deal was still hanging over my head. I guess you have your reasons for not selling it to me but it is your pet.