• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Donations, Giveaways and event

U

UOFree

Well after trading nearly 2 years I made around 32billions from buyers mostly from Europa and now that its time for me to leave UO for good I have decided that some of the money will be donated to various establishments and guilds.

If anyone out there has been doing something that benefits the community or a part of it and could use some gold please leave a message to me at [email protected] with information about what your project/guild/establishment is all about and what you would do with a certain amount of gold.

Gold given out so far:

200m to Vesper guild - Escaflowne
400m to Manticore's event Project - Manticore
200m to Manticore's Museum - Manticore
Event item to Trevelyan's Museum - Trevelyan
50m to The Guardsmen Militia - The Militia Command
100m to O*T Guild - Aaron
15m to The Acolyte for Varangian Guards - JoshR
50m to The Baronship of Cove [BoC] - Eve
---------

Please send a mail with your ICQ so you can be contacted if you have not yet recieved your donation, Thanks.

U

UOFree

Tomorrow is the event, I hope you all got your packhorses or beetles ready

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tips hat it's nice to see this in the game. If you have any event statues the shape of xmas statues I am always interested in them for my museum. Most are in collectors hands, I did buy one from manti which I am thank you for. Best of luck outside of UO!

Rip

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Free the soulstone graveyard needs some love,,, was a nice idea ,,,alas its kinda got lost although theres heaps of full soulstones still there ready for old players still to collect...padraic took control over it...maybe cool to fund the project for a year!!!!!

btw whens the event and were..kinda intrigued

U

UOFree

btw whens the event and were..kinda intrigued
"Europa Trader will also be running an event on Sunday 20th 20:00 gmt (21:00 CET) It will be held just outside of Luna SW outside of luna you can see that plot on the picture below."

You must have jumped over that in the text

Its right at the time all the good Poker Tournaments starts :)

U

UOFree

Tips hat it's nice to see this in the game. If you have any event statues the shape of xmas statues I am always interested in them for my museum. Most are in collectors hands, I did buy one from manti which I am thank you for. Best of luck outside of UO!

Rip
Sorry no xmas statues, a Valentine's Bear tho. But else most items have been sold or given away some time ago. still a few items left among the items in the plot.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this 8 or 9pm UK Time?

Well since we're in BST which is GMT +1 im guessing this will be 9pm for UK?

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to get some rubble and some Tree ornament necklace and earings. Can't complain!

Thanks for the event. Crazy lag though.

U

UOFree

ye to bad about the lag and the teleporters that was public in the first level shouldnt have been so everyone who used them jumped in the middel or end of the maze. They got public after customizing, stupid things...

S

Sharpthorn

Hey Hey, i am a returnee as of 4or so month working as an instructor for THG on europa shard under the name of Treasure Seeker. THG, or the Treasure Hunters Guild aims not only to enjoy treasure hunting and dungeon stealing but also to aid new players to enjoy low level maps as well as show any inspiring t hunters the ropes, how and where to train and equip them as they raise.

I once ran a Gargoyle RP guild on europa that never really took off, (since it was humans with red dyed kit and lengthy profiles that ran around speaking gargish) but with the new SA expansion i have been considering setting up a small RP guild for ONLY gargoyles, and hope to either work towards a settlement alongside the vesper malitia, or begin the island settlement of terfin, according to ultima lore, the first gargoyle settlement in britannia above ground. Any financial aid you might be able to offer to set the guild up would be most welcome.

A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís

Treasure Seeker the Archeaologist [THG]
Preatim'Persalem

ICQ 597846329 (sharpthorn)
email [email protected]

V

Vaklu

Ok np, Great event by the way! shame about the crazy lag.. i only managed to get to one box :(

M

U

UOFree

Please send a mail with your ICQ so you can be contacted if you have not yet recieved your donation, Thanks.

Penelope's Notebook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'The Baronship of Cove' would like to give their sincere thanks to you for the donation.

'Sosarian Billionnaire (Europa Trader), know that you will be welcome in Cove as our guest anytime and that we look forward to seeing you!'