• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] dolphin rug

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I chose a dolphin rug for both of my accounts......the one with a fishing character lets me get a MIB, yet the other, without a fishing character will not let me. I have had one rug for 2 weeks, or longer, and.....it still says it produces once a week.

Any ideas on this?

thank you

T

Tazar

In order to use the rug - the account claiming the MIB has to be old enough to claim the rug... it also has to be placed in a house on an account that is old enough to claim the rug. I get the feeling that your account without a fishing character is not old enough.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused then......both accounts are 121 months old....true I moved houses , as recent as july of this year, on the account that did get an MIB.......I had a GM check them out and he/she had no idea.......