• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dollhouse

S

SSniffleslam

So, anybody watched Dollhouse? It's Joss Whedon's new series on FOX. I must admit that it's not living up to the expectations I have had - but we're only two ep's in, so I'll give it a little more time. For those who don't know, Joss Whedon is the mastermind behind Buffy (the TV series) and Firefly and numerous other works. He's probably most famous for Buffy though, and I loved that show. So I was happy to hear he was returning to do TV once again, but unless this show picks up and starts to make a little more sense, I might have to bail on it and stick to my Buffy DVD's.

L

loadexfa

Tonight on Fox. Also, I'm liking it so far. Even Buffy wasn't THAT awesome out the door. It took a little time to grow it's it's full awesomeness (though I did like the series right away). In my opinion Joss Whedon is best at characters and relationships that we really care about. It takes time to build that so it's hard to judge for at least 10 or so episodes. Until then it's fun and I always liked "Faith" (Eliza Dushku) who is the star in Dollhouse.

Josh

C

Crazy Fireball

I Watched a bit of the first one - I hated it.
TV is trying to have these very skinny girls with big chests wander around television with no clothes on and kill people. (Not that theres anything wrong with that - i just dont like it on TV)

S

SSniffleslam

TV is trying to have these very skinny girls with big chests wander around television with no clothes on and kill people.
No one could say that Eliza Dushku has a big chest (or any of the "dolls" in the show for that matter) - and unless I missed something, she didn't try to kill anyone in the first ep. And who knew she could kind of sing (ep 3)!!

And call me a complete dork, but I liked Buffy from the very beginning. It was one series that was much better than the movie could have ever hoped to be. IMHO, anyway.