• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doing alch... anyone have any garlic/ns?

T

tammi

The vendors in Luna are out and all the vendors I've gone around to are out or totally bare. If anyone has or know of a vendor please post coords here. I need 20k of one of them. I'd prefer not to camp an npc for hours. Thanks.

G

Might check the faction vendors. There is normally atleast one person working those up to 999 of each reagent

G

Make a rune book of all mage shops that sell regeants and just recall around to all the shops. Also check the faction vendors in fel as well. Most will be low except for those parked in brit.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The ones in Yew? Those are at 12gp ea reag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be the new owners, when the TBs had it the one in Brit were the ones that were at 12gp per.