• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

does vendor search tool not include crafted items, house deco, etc?

WonDumBaldGuy

Adventurer
I am a returning player and just found out about the vendor search tool. How cool. I went to it, and being a crafting junkie, was looking for prices on resources, deeds, etc. I realized I couldnt find a filter for those. Only gear. Am I missing something?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just use the filter where you input the item's name.

For example, if looking for a banner deed, search for "banner". If searching for a type of ingots, use either the ingot type (iron, valorite, etc.) or "ingot" in the search box.

There's literally thousands of different object types in game - it would be near impossible to put a filter in for everything. So, one of the filters (the box at the top) is for a search by name.