• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does the pet's INT affect Spellweaving? Such as damage on WoD?

Pa Pa Pooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the pet's INT affect Spellweaving? Such as damage on WoD? Thanks in advance! I have searched forums and google, cant seem to find the answer.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have several spell casting pets and necro's and mage's seem to get the sdi bonus from intel, however my spellweaving ones do not seem to get any sdi bonus from int. However there is strange things with spellweaving pets damage(both phys ansd spell) , it jumps up for short durations, however i not sure where the bonus is coming from.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
that's from when they are casting empowerment .. it has some amazing perks on pets =^-^=

Reactions: afk