• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Does the luck bonus you receive from Perfection show in your Luck total?

John Merchant

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done perfection successfully several times, but my luck never goes up. I think I am getting better loot, but maybe it's just in my head. Does the luck bonus you receive from Perfection show in your Luck total or are we just to assume that we got it? It would be real nice if it went up temporarily, or along with the message that we have gained in Honor that it also said "You were rewarded 500 Luck bonus for this honorable kill" or something to that effect.

Anyone know, or have any thoughts on this?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I cannot speak to the EC, but in the CC the luck value never increases in the character data gump. I can notice a difference in Shame, however, when I have perfection's luck bonus compared to when I don't. I believe it is being applied correctly.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Do you need just achive perfection at least one time during the fight to get the bonus?
For example, I got perfection (100% damage bonus), then missed 5 times in a row (0% damage bonus), then hit and killed the monster (12% damage bonus). Do I get luck bonus?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you need just achive perfection at least one time during the fight to get the bonus?
For example, I got perfection (100% damage bonus), then missed 5 times in a row (0% damage bonus), then hit and killed the monster (12% damage bonus). Do I get luck bonus?
No, I don't think you get the luck bonus unless you are at perfection. In Shame I see a difference in loot quality if the UEV dies when I am at perfection and when I am not due to misses.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do see a difference in loot but I have never seen it displayed in the stats on the char bar sadly. Maybe the EC has it.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EC does not have it. I have my luck totals pulled away on a hotbar. They do not increase with perfection
Well there you go it doesn't seem to be something that you can track right now but it is something that we notice a difference on. I hope that helps.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure why we would expect the stat bar to change. Perfection should give a bonus to the target you honored when it dies. It's a one time event. I could get behind a message appearing (like the "You have achieved perfection...") indicating the bonus luck on the kill though to end confusion.