• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does luck affect color when cu's spawn?

• Thread starter imported_Methos_Meridius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Methos_Meridius

I haven't seen anywhere if this is true or not but I have noticed that at the cu spawn, there are certain player's that will tame and then kill off the spawn and a colored cu will spawn every time thereafter.

I've never gotten a chance to talk to these guys but there has to be a reason why they are able to get so many colored cu's to spawn like that.

Literally, they will tame the first plain cu and then kill it off and the next one to spawn will be colored. Every cu that spawns after that player tames and kills off the next cu in that players rotation is another colored cu. If you just sit and watch, they will tame the four plain cu's and kill them off and you won't see another plain cu til that player is done and leaves.

Anyone have any ideas as to how these guys are able to accomplish this? I'm curious because I'm getting ready to start my own personal quest to tame a blaze cu and if I can speed up the process, I would like that very much.

This is on GL btw.

Thanks in advance.

Methos

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As far as I know luck doesn't have any effect on creature spawns, other than the fact that some people are just lucky...

T

tammi

Maybe they kill more? I noticed this too. When I'm doing Hiryu alone it takes forever for a color but when another person comes they spawn almost immediately.

C

Conrad99

I know I have spent many many hours just taming killing taming killing repeat repeat etc...

I still have not found a pink, white or balze. Seen/tamed all other colors.

I use a luck suit and did not notice any difference.

I recomend bring reagents and a suit that protects energy 75 and cold 70 and that is it. You can get hit two or sometimes three times before die. Otherwise you die ALOT.

Bring a bag of sending becasue they do give a lot of gold.