• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does it mean im banned?

• Thread starter Rocking_Out_Toontown
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rocking_Out_Toontown

I got an email, saying that i said "Flip you duck" This is the message,
Our records indicate that there may have been a violation of our Terms of Use connected to your account, outlined in the chat log below:

18:37:01 : FLIP YOU DUCK

Please be aware that violations of the Disney Online Terms of Use and/or House Rules can lead to disciplinary action, such as a hold being placed on your account.

Remember that anything that might be frowned upon while at a Walt Disney Theme Park would also be frowned upon in our games and sites. Keep it clean and be sure not to share personal information online. For more information on internet safety and manners, please visit our netiquette page at http://home.disney.go.com/guestservices/netiquette

:coco::coco::coco:
Plus the duck was askin for it -_-

S

soupandquackers

Looks like a warning, if you were banned you would know it.

R

Rocking_Out_Toontown

[sorry im a noob sorta... no not really, idk!:wall:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say that's just a warning.

Next time just be like "Jellybean You Duck"!
No harm done, and that sounds just as harsh..:thumbsup: