• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Int and Str help make better bows?

G

Does Int and Str help make better bows? or am i wasting moeny and time buying a 25+ stat scroll...

i figured the more int, they smarter u are making better bows... anyone know if tis tru? or if str makes them better?

I

imported_GFY

As far as I know it makes no difference. If your using a crafter type template for inscription however the higher INT would allow you more mana, which you use when making a scroll or spellbook.

C

Connor_Graham

I'd say it would depend on what other crafting skills you have on that crafter. If you've got mining or lumberjacking, then I'd say get a +20 scroll. They're millions cheaper than the +25, and not much difference between the 2.

G

ok

ya i bought a 20, screw buying a 25 for my mule, lol...

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if anything. Dex would be the best for making bows. Not Int. Since you would be carving it with your fat little fingers. hehe