• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Does Imbuing Skill affect Reforging Intensities?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
On my alt shard, my artificer is in development. He's right around 100 imbuing and slowly gaining. I know imbuing skill affects what groups you can reforge on your selected items. I want to create some elemental damage weapons to help my fledgling sampire on that shard. Assuming Exquisite/of Quality is available with powerful reforging, will I get the same item output as I would with an artificer with 120 imbuing? Or said another way...

Does one's imbuing skill affect the highest possible intensities you can create via reforging?

-OBSIDIAN-

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i wanna say it doesnt, but ive noticed a difference with equipping ASH hammers on certain reforges, could be just me