• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Healing] Does high anat still slow heal gains?

K

Kdog7777

Hey all. Workin healing up from 100-120. I have 120 anat already, and around 110 heal my gains have almost totally ceased. Ive done all my training by just healing dmg, not ghosts or poison, so i realize it will be slower than a ghost, but it seems to have stopped completely.

So my questions are 1: Do I absolutely need to be healing a ghost now?
and 2: If I stone anatomy and stick with just healing dmg, will my healing gains improve?

Thanks for any info,
Cheers

5% Luck

I havent worked healing/anat in a long while but i remember if you locked you anat at 79.9 you could practice healing on a ghost all day for gains.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gone to 110 by healing myself and my Anatomy was at GM most of the time I was training. I would think rezzing would speed up the gains, but I believe you can go all the way to 120 healing yourself. I don't believe Anatomy matters since only your healing skill effects success or failure (though you need some anatomy to even be able to cure or rezz).

G

GFY

Best way to get to 120 fast is have a friend stand next to you as a ghost and let you rez them. Just have the friend keep refusing to rez and you can gain fairly quickly.

C

Connor_Graham

You could also get yourself a few kegs of greater or deadly poison and drink a pot to poison yourself, then heal yourself of the poison. Curing poison seems to give a better chance at gains than healing damage.