• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does faction reprieve still work?

• Thread starter eekamouse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

eekamouse

If so, how do you do it?

I am a returning player with a red tamer. Went red from being a "faction red" and doing champ spawns long ago.

I remember there being some kind of faction ability that was a one time use (which I have never used) that would reset your counts.

Is that still around?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
E

eekamouse

<blockquote><hr>

no

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... is this the same Poo from AoS days when we used to run the tables on the Champ Spawns with Faile and Prophet etc?

Who else was in that crew? Judas Iscariot I think. Also a guy named Magister. There was another couple of folks, but I don't remember their names.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone tell me why this was removed from factions? I remember back in the day, when a red would join to go blue. Was this done away with, when they wiped out all the red counts in game?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes, many years ago