• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Does Archer use Bushido skill?

dest21c

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried a interested templete, the Divine Fury Archer.
Some peoples are use Bushido skill in archer character, I wish to know what merite of bushido with archer.
If you have an idea for that, please comment me freely. I considered that for one week, but I can't realize a merite for bushido with archers.:confused:

If you need, I upload a templete sheet of my character.

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
It depends on what monsters are going to fight. When you have a slayer you can do well without bushido. But when you haven't you need honor. So for a "universal" classic archer I'd suggested to get 80 bushido.

1. 5 mana cost reduction for special moves
2. up to 100% damage bonus vs big mobs (no slayer or fey slayer ones)
3. restore mana and health vs weak mobs
4. confidece restore about 25 hp for 4 sec (if you are not hit) - even when you are poisoned or under mortal strike effect

"classic" means you haven't ninjutsu poison etc

From the other side you can do well without bushido in most cases.

dest21c

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It depends on what monsters are going to fight. When you have a slayer you can do well without bushido. But when you haven't you need honor. So for a "universal" classic archer I'd suggested to get 80 bushido.

1. 5 mana cost reduction for special moves
2. up to 100% damage bonus vs big mobs (no slayer or fey slayer ones)
3. restore mana and health vs weak mobs
4. confidece restore about 25 hp for 4 sec (if you are not hit) - even when you are poisoned or under mortal strike effect

"classic" means you haven't ninjutsu poison etc

From the other side you can do well without bushido in most cases.

Thank you for your reply. I'll test with bushido 80. Is it OK to remaining 40 skill points to focus?
I have 120 Mysticism for use healing stone, mass sleep and summon colossus.
My templetes are 120 anatomy, archery, chivalry(Divine Fury Max Bonus), mysticism, tactics. In my calculated result, it's shot "CANNON". (about upper 250 damages with super slayer, enemy of one, divine fury and armor ignore for swing speed 1.5)