• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone want some STUFF?

G

I read the other day about JessiKa (I think was her name), who lost a robo cat to MOMI. If you are still planning to play this game until the end, I have a robo cat (nice) that I would like to give to you.

If anyone else needs something, here is what I have: 2 robo dogs, 1 each of pink poodle, the purple cat, tiger, saint, 30 odd trees, simmy set ( does nothing for you ) gnome, bunches of pet statues, and one cannon. Oh I have some money too. All pets are nice.

I would like to spread this out to anyone that wants them and intends to play till the end. I have no intentions of playing again. I would like these to go to people that normally post here. Nice people that don't sell stuff but like to play this game.

I'll check back tonight to see if there are any responses. Thanks guys and I'm sorry for those of you that are devastated by this. I just think that EA sucks big time and told my husband NEVER EVER to invest in that company.

G

Thats generous of you Angele. Maybe some of the people who get your stuff will be people who never had any rares and always wanted them.

That would be kinda neat.

G

I wouldn't mind a robodog, since it would be great around the house if it repairs things. I don't need any money though (selling my cc at cost to make everyone's experience a bit nicer, will be around till the end).
Very kind and nice initiative.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

That's very kind of you! Since you're offering and I hadn't ever asked for them it would be neat to have a tree and a simmy which I lost over the years. That way I'd at least have something to add onto my $500 I have left.

G

Raisin, I have you bookmarked. Maroon5er, that can't be a sim name. What's your name? And BTW I am only in EA Land, not TC3

I

imported_Juniper Skye

How VERY sweet of you Angele. I would lOVE to take care of your Robodog. I always wanted one and after a gazillion pulls, never got one!@

G

If you still have the 2nd robo dog, I'd like to give it a test drive for a few days. I could pass it along to someone else after that.

M

Monkeybear

That's so nice of you, My favourite rare was always cannons to shoot people, I had one years and years ago but I was scammed from it sadly and never was able to afford another.

G

Im so sad to see the game go, Im going to miss every one so much. I have a welcome house Donkey's School and Im going to stick it out to the end (or for at least as long as I can handle it). Try to keep updated as much as I can with info.
If ppl want to drop things off for others there I will be giving out all that I can so every one can make the best of thier last 3 months of the game.

If you need to come and get a Donkey hug and talk Im here to. Hee Haw

M

Mordekai

I'm stoked to stay with EA-Land until the end. I admit, perhaps I'm being a bit of a dazed hopeless customer by believing that, just maybe, EA will see the silver lining and perhaps reconsider this terror of permanent closure, but...

Well. Either way, I'll be sticking through to the very end! I can assure you that much.

My IGN is obviously Mordekai as well; I'd very much like to enjoy my last few months on here with a cute lil' pink poodle, or perhaps a money tree! -drool- xD But, regardless... I'm here, if you can spare some of your generous offers! <3

G

My Nick in Game is Mr.Toons67
And i will take a tree or two from ya since i never had one... and yes i will stick it through till they pull the plug on us...

G

I have 3 requests for robo's and 2 robo dogs
Juniper Skye, Milton and before those 2 had a PM from DGLita. So.. we need to figure out who is getting those.

Mordekai will get the pink.

I wanted the robo cat to go to the person that lost hers. This leaves a tiger and a saint.

2 trees to Toon and cannon to Monkeybear. Please leave me messages in game if you can to help me. I was on kiki a minute ago. Will have to get Angele out of hiding lol.

Mandi K got a tree and the saint. I can't keep up.

I

imported_VeronicaV

OMG I would love a Saint. Veronica Valentine in the game if you have him still

I

imported_VeronicaV

I got so excited when i saw Saint that I forgot to say. Yes I am here to the end. Been playing for 4 years and I am just heartsick over the end. But I will be here until the last second.

G

I can pass on the robo, if you had me down for one.
It would be fun but it probably means a lot more for other people.

You're very kind offering these to people!

I

imported_Juniper Skye

<blockquote><hr>

I have 3 requests for robo's and 2 robo dogs
Juniper Skye, Milton and before those 2 had a PM from DGLita. So.. we need to figure out who is getting those.

Mordekai will get the pink.

I wanted the robo cat to go to the person that lost hers. This leaves a tiger and a saint.

2 trees to Toon and cannon to Monkeybear. Please leave me messages in game if you can to help me. I was on kiki a minute ago. Will have to get Angele out of hiding lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel first come first serve! Also, I'm sure you'd like to rares to go to someone who has none and I feel that way too!

G

Your too sweet. I would love a tree or 2..&lt;sniff, sniff&gt;...I was going to get a bunch for all of my accts when amnesty rolled around...I was so excited
I am all of the CinderFricknElla's and FairlyOddParent in both TC3 and EAL.

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

I read the other day about JessiKa (I think was her name), who lost a robo cat to MOMI. If you are still planning to play this game until the end, I have a robo cat (nice) that I would like to give to you.

If anyone else needs something, here is what I have: 2 robo dogs, 1 each of pink poodle, the purple cat, tiger, saint, 30 odd trees, simmy set ( does nothing for you ) gnome, bunches of pet statues, and one cannon. Oh I have some money too. All pets are nice.

I would like to spread this out to anyone that wants them and intends to play till the end. I have no intention

s of playing again. I would like these to go to people that normally post here. Nice people that don't sell stuff but like to play this game.

I'll check back tonight to see if there are any responses. Thanks guys and I'm sorry for those of you that are devastated by this. I just think that EA sucks big time and told my husband NEVER EVER to invest in that company.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you still have things, i am planning on playing to the end and would like either the gnome and or simmies... been playing since dec 02. and always wanted something like that. ty

also some simoleans would be nice. i am broke lol

R

Rosebush3333

Angele,
You are very thoughtful for doing this for people who otherwise wouldn't have a chance to experience these things in the game without your generosity. And for some, a chance to relive some memories of times gone past. This is very kind of you, you will bring some much needed smiles to some who lately have little reason to.

As of last night, I don't think JesseKa had received a robocat, but she did receive a consolation robodog
. Not quite the same, and I know she will LOVE the robocat!

J

jammybob

damn, you are and have always been so sweet Kiki..... (always known you as Kiki). I will miss you more than most. I hope you find happiness in whatever you decide to do now you've moved on from TSO

G

I remember Kiki from BF best, there I was Leonard Orion, and still have the club in EALand's BF. I would dearly LOVE one of the simmies. I just missed Beta, but played since Dec 2002, and even though I hate what has been done to us I'm staying on in the game until the end. I'll be on in EALand tonight.

M

Mordekai

Sorry, had to step out for dinner. :p
I'm online once more, though!

And whoo, a pink poodle for moi! Thanks so very much. n.n.n

G

Awww Angele that is really sweet of you.

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be staying on a while longer.

It would have been great if we could have finally got that pink plasma screen with the remote control via CC.

*hugs*

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

It would have been great if we could have finally got that pink plasma screen with the remote control via CC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn them, never let us recolor those things. LOL that was great, Polly.

R

Rad-RX

thats great kiki, i also haev a bunch of rare pets the a i can give away. Im not sure what is nice and what is mean but i have 1 pink poodle 2 robo cats, 2 robo dogs 1 purple turk, 2 st benards and 1 tiger. my sim name is Rad RX, if im not on and your intrestred just leave me a message

G

Hey, that's 6:35 AM EDT on August 1st! And I will be there, in game when they pull the plug (and then weep, alone, silently, as I crash to desktop).

I

imported_AidanM

Hey Kiki! I don't want your stuff, but remember my horrible roof art ROFL! I hope I see again in my gaming life
Aidan

G

TTL

I'm not leaving, but I have some extra stuff to give away.

- 2 campfires
- 1 1st anniversary dog statue
- 2 cheetahs
- 10 small sprinklers
- 1 irrigation control
- 1 pest hotel (motel?) whatever, hehe
- several toilets / urinals
- lots of showers
- some kitchen stuff
- pool table, polar bear rug, fountain, costume trunks, table &amp; chairs, etc.

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

thats great kiki, i also haev a bunch of rare pets the a i can give away. Im not sure what is nice and what is mean but i have 1 pink poodle 2 robo cats, 2 robo dogs 1 purple turk, 2 st benards and 1 tiger. my sim name is Rad RX, if im not on and your intrestred just leave me a message

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Rad,
I left you a message in game. I would love to give one of your robo cats a good home. I am staying in the game till the end. I am Gilly in EA Land.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Aw thats really sweet of you

I'm staying until the end and I wouldn't mind the Saint Bernard if you still have it
. I'm sorry that you wont be staying until the end with us

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Rad!! I remember you. Good I have an overload of robo requests. Please people ask Rad for help too. This is really fun! More fun than the last 2 months for sure.

<blockquote><hr>

I will miss you Angele, Contact me in game...

[/ QUOTE ]

Zack!! Remember that peninsula house and lot? You can have it if you want. Hugggs

I'm going back into game now to hand out more things. I'll be on Kiki at first then will add Angele who has one simmy left, a gnome, and 10 statues, a tree, hmm maybe the tiger. Kiki still has trees, some cash, a couple of war games for skill houses and a bunch of cakes.

G

I guess it wouldn't be a good idea for me to ask for something free lmao!

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

If you still have the 2nd robo dog, I'd like to give it a test drive for a few days. I could pass it along to someone else after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same things except for the simmies that i'll pass out too. I have 1 pink 1 purple 2 robo cats and 2 robo dogs and several trees that I won't be using. Can't say I won't miss it all but I hear the Fat Lady singing. Ekkkk, I hope it's not my echo.

PS.. The pets are all nice.

D

Djg060606

Angele! How have you been??? I'm not sure if you remember me but I was
Dj Williams in game. I used to talk to you and Nephelle(sp?) Just saying Hi to an old friend

G

I will be playing 'til the end. I have all the rare pets (i wanna keep the robo dog and poodle to keep each other company). They are all nice. A cannon, campfire but no trees and o' money too. If anyone would like any of these PM me in EAL Purple Shelby. I will be on after 8am est.

If you play in TC3 and need some cash and a lot, please let me know.

My heart hurts and i'm still choked up. It's too early to believe.

L

Lady J

i take a tree if theres any left. ive never had one. id love to try out a pink poodle too there so cute. send me a message here or 'PJ in game.
thanks

It seams so unreal about the game closeing

G

<font color="purple">Hey Shirl, I would love to trade you a purple turk for a nice robo doggy? Name is Trinity TimeBomb in game. There's 3, the one thta lives in She's Crafty.
I'll be here til they pull the plug. I also have an extra cannon for someone. </font>

G

PJ I have trees left. What time will you be in game on Thursday? I live in Central time zone so tell me your time zone too because it could be an hour or more off.

ummm that was supposed to be a PM sorry.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple">Hey Shirl, I would love to trade you a purple turk for a nice robo doggy? Name is Trinity TimeBomb in game. There's 3, the one thta lives in She's Crafty.
I'll be here til they pull the plug. I also have an extra cannon for someone. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in Ea Land and I usually play a sim called Under Cover, so send me a msg. in game :)

S

SammiiBeta

I always wanted an ultra rare I tried pet pulls forever and never got a robo anything or a pink poodle or a purple cat I always just wanted to say I did ya know
I do have a tiger and a st bernard and affy and cheeta