• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone want BOD's?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am currently trying to empty my castle to take my friends auction house on Atlantic and I have WAY too many BOD's that I will never do nor have the desire to do..SO before I just throw them all away I am asking here if anyone would like to have them, free of course, just message me! Thanks!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'll take some off your hands Larisa, let me know when you'll be around

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Leave it to my Siege peeps to help me out :)

You and Planters can split them since you're the only 2 that expressed interest.

I do have SOME tinkering and Carpentry BOD's but not many, most of my BOD's are organized but I do have a few books that I just threw BOD's in there.

I will be off and on most of today and will check back here or on ICQ, thanks guys!