• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone use a Logitech G110 keyboard?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If so, how do you get the G buttons to work?

I´m trying to get them to work just like the F buttons do.

I´ve been playing around with it now for a while and nothing I do seem to work... :(

T

Tazar

I use the G-15 version... What I did was set the macro on an obscure key combo like Ctrl-Alt-Shift-A and then recorded the keyboard macro on "G1" to hit the key combo for UO to macro the spell/action.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I use the G-15 version... What I did was set the macro on an obscure key combo like Ctrl-Alt-Shift-A and then recorded the keyboard macro on "G1" to hit the key combo for UO to macro the spell/action.
Hmm, now that seemed to work. :)

Gonna play with this a little. Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Another question.

When you assign the keys to spells and such will that be on all chars or can you costumize the keys to each character without having to re-assign them each time you log in on a different char?

T

Tazar

You can either use the M1 to M3 switches for three different characters... or use the G-keys for more standard macros that all characters might use - and the F-keys for character specific ones.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye, that´s what I suspected. So gonna go with this:

or use the G-keys for more standard macros that all characters might use - and the F-keys for character specific ones.
Thanks again!

T

Tazar

Glad to help. You might check out the G-13 sometime too. I love both the keyboard and the game-pad. :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have looked at it sometimes at different web shops but it feels like overkill for my playstyle. It´s just not me, heh...

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had no luck with mine. Can anyone post pretty simple instructions for me on how to make the macro's on the G keys. For some reason I can't get them to work at all