• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone respond to bug reports?

Calla Lily

Journeyman
My main crafter cannot turn in any BODs. When she tries, she gets a message saying that she needs to first claim a reward. When she attempts to claim a reward, the same message pops up saying that she needs to claim a reward.

This problem (this time) began on July 15 of this year. I sent in a bug report. On August 13, I sent in a second bug report. On September 5, I sent another one. On November 26, I sent in the FOURTH bug report. I’m usually fairly patient, but this problem has been going since July.

Twice last spring I had the same problem, but after each of those bug reports, the problem was promptly fixed, so I know it can be done.

What else can I do to get this problem solved?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Go around all the NPC's you turned BODs in to and find which one has an unclaimed reward.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Nope, didn't work. I've been to every tailor, weaver, armourer, and blacksmith, but I still can't claim any rewards :(

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dont forget tinker and carp, my smith had that same problem, and it was a tailor i had hanging. However, I paged a GM and he told me. Only way I found out. Might be faster than a bug report

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dev team is known to respond to bug reports with "it is working as intended" or "Bleak* is looking into that."

*Bleak may be a gargoyle statue that the others cart around to Meet & Greets.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dev team is known to respond to bug reports with "it is working as intended" or "Bleak* is looking into that."

*Bleak may be a gargoyle statue that the others cart around to Meet & Greets.
I've experienced the dev team to not answer at all unless one of their friends has asked the questions.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never gotten a reply with a bug report. If I need a GM they either show or here lately have been sending emails which I never check because I'm glued to my screen for hours waiting on a response.