• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Does anyone remember Enchanted Squares?

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm getting that itch to try again.

I asked a friend from the Legends shard if she was interested in a shard vs shard match of Enchanted Squares. There may be a team assembling. I obviously need to ask here as well. Would anyone participate in this? I don't think I will do prizes with this, just bragging rights for the shard.

We can elect a team captain and vote on a team robe color.

I would like to see if the EMs could get involved as officials and come up with some kind of trophy/cup that would get passed to the winning shard. I can dream. If not, we can make our own.

For those who do not know the game it is basically like playing a random "connect four" game. Team sizes do not matter (I'd like to at least see four people interested before moving on). It's a no skill game that can be played with a brand new character. It is more fun than it sounds, well I think so anyway.

Just throwing this out there. If there is interest I will proceed with planning.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With the new UO content revealed for the upcoming months I think it's a miss with the timing. I'll go back into hiding for awhile and possibly bring this up again down the road.