• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone remember Craftible black staffs are on the list?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've said a few times in the past that black staffs and some other non-craftibles would be added to the crafting list.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember that. I can't remember if it was said in a Town Hall meeting or what.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice if the craftable black staff was the reverse direction of the one that NPCs sell, for us decorators. ;)

S

ShaunOfPac

Would be nice if the craftable black staff was the reverse direction of the one that NPCs sell, for us decorators. ;)

Holy wow, you've been around since I posted on Pics forums as thekronos:coco:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I saw a reference to that a few logs back ... but I can't find it now. However I did run across this amusing tidbit from 1998:

" Stormwind - Yes. For example, one proposed change involves NPCs not selling ship and house deeds. You would need to use the construction skill to build a house or ship. "

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Holy wow, you've been around since I posted on Pics forums as thekronos:coco:
Ooh I remember that name. That was quite a while ago! I modded pics for a bit, but the poor forum was dead by then. Just used for sig testing and requests.

S

Sheridan

They've said a few times in the past that black staffs and some other non-craftibles would be added to the crafting list.
They mentioned it was still on the list of things to do at the San Diego Townhall meeting.