• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone remember an NPC naked paladin/guard in Delucia Fort?

Deimos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bit of a long shot, as I'm not sure if it was shard specific, or across all shards.

On (I believe) Baja, there was a naked paladin/guard in the Delucia fort, who had a unique form of combat AI.

He had a shield/weapon, but no armour/clothes and he would attack negative karma people (If he didn't get guard whacked)

When attacking he would switch between weapon/shield and spellbook, he could cast healing spells on himself and it even showed the spell words about his head, like a player. (No it wasn't a player! :p)

Am I the only one who remembers it? I can't find any mention of it on google or UOGuide.

I think this was going back before AOS

Attachments