• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone know how to open the weird legacy quest log Eodon uses for some reason?

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Seriously OMFG the last time they added a new quest for this thing was what, Mondain's Legacy or something? So now I have a quest in a log I can't open and a quest log I can open that's empty.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Why would you do it this way?

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously OMFG the last time they added a new quest for this thing was what, Mondain's Legacy or something? So now I have a quest in a log I can't open and a quest log I can open that's empty.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Why would you do it this way?
Try single clicking on your character? Is there an option for "View Quest Log?" Or try logging out/in, mine pops open at each login.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks! I don't know why I didn't even try that. After hitting Quest on the paperdoll and making a Quest Log macro that didn't help, I didn't even remember it was on the context menu.

I really want to find whoever decided the game needed a separate second quest engine and smack them on principle.