• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone here remember how to...

C

cathytamar

Ok, who remembers the ice cream cart man, and there's this thing you can do with a one tile real long swimming pool and you can make the ice cream man swim across your property before giving you an ice cream... does that even make sense? I've seen it done, not too long ago too. I'm trying to do one in TC3.
Anybody?

:beer:Trinity TimeBomb & Miss Gnomer
(Miss Gnomer/Misnomer, pun intended :) Just call me Trin... )

F

Founder

Ok, who remembers the ice cream cart man, and there's this thing you can do with a one tile real long swimming pool and you can make the ice cream man swim across your property before giving you an ice cream... does that even make sense? I've seen it done, not too long ago too. I'm trying to do one in TC3.
Anybody?

:beer:Trinity TimeBomb & Miss Gnomer
(Miss Gnomer/Misnomer, pun intended :) Just call me Trin... )
*adds to his list of things to do before August 1st* Never seen this before...

G

Gilly

I saw it too, it was way cool! :thumbup1:

I think someone posted how on the old boards....maybe they will post here or we can find it when we get our data back....

***crosses fingers***

A

Aster

I've gotten him in the water swimming before, but not giving the ice cream at the end.

I'm logging into TC3 to find you :)

C

cathytamar

Oops I just logged out. Lemme log back in real quick, lol. I'm on Trinity TimeBomb in there I think.

R

Raisin

Never seen that - but the ice cream stand is a 2-tile thingy and he stands to the left. Maybe if you block the right tile behind it or something like that?

A

Aster

Trinity and I made him swim around last night. We also made my sim walk 3000 miles for her strawberry ice cream cone.

For your entertainment, here is a pic of the ice cream man swimming: