• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone have pictures/images of the Season 2 tokuno dyes?

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

Coal
Faded coal
Midnight coal

Etc......

U

utilitron

<blockquote><hr>

Er
These help at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact you not, not 1 but 3, pictures of this... concerns me greatly.

G

There are 4, and I whipped em up just before (or was it after) the dyes came out. At the time I think it was useful to some people.. the ones in the white boxes were what I used to get the other two, which were just on different backgrounds for identifiablity.

G

Hi there,

thats very iseful.
Would you please post what bottles in the pic that are the 10 available as majors?

I have it somewhere but has lost it in my messy office.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Yeah give me a mo, ill update this post with it.. I had a pic somewhere

Cant find the name for the last one, my dye is nameless!

B

blust3

All nine are ugly colors with beautiful names. I won't buy them even EA begins to sell them. The original ten colours are beautiful.

G

TBH I agree mostly, they could have chosen the 5 lightest and 5 darkest in each row as well.

G

Just curious MM...after carefully pondering the choices, which shade of gray, muted brown or pink did you choose?

-Skylark

I

I haven't purchased any but I wanted to get the gray shades. I dress in gray and black and I want to be able to dye metal armor to match.

The darkest gray will probably be the best for me.

*wishes for a metal dye tub*

G

I actually quite like both the deep rose, and faded gold. I just prefer dark, or muted colours to bright glarey ones

If you go here you can click on the name of each colour and see a full armour suit dyed each colour =)

I

I'd love to see the suits but I can't read Japanese.

Can you post a direct link to the suits? I'm particularly interested in seeing the midnight coal one.

TY

Edit: NM, I just needed to let the page load then scroll down.

G

The names of the colours are in english (at least for me they are!) Alternately, you can click on the bottles of dye =) They take you off to the images too =)

*edits* I just tried to open it in a different browser to see why you'd be having any trouble, and saw that it redirects to a different page (a "trial" page) While it was on the trial page, I just copied the original address in and hit enter again, and then it loaded on the second try for me, might need to do that =)

Sorry, in Opera it just went straight to the right page for me =)

*edits again* Oh, your edit beat my edit, but I didn't see it before I edited =P Hah! That's a lot of edits! =P

G

Yep. The 2nd ToT Scenario Dyes i called them Rusty, Rotted and Moldy colors.
Prefer the originals ALOT more. Plus the originals have 50 Charges, where the crappy colors got 10 charges.