• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone have pics of the turn-in items?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or a link to pictures? I think I am ready to claim some items and I wanted to see pics again before I get anything.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

This is what I have done with my virtue [west] tiles, the other lower wing in my castle houses the other four. I have a north set as well however they will be going elsewhere when I get around to it. I have still to place the chaos ones in the front corners.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is awesome, Miss Echo! I haven't really done anything with my tiles, but slap two on each of my corner rooftops of my keep. Hummmm, maybe I will move my soulstones and put the tiles along my North walkway... Add some flowers.... maybe get an ahnk or two.... thank you for the inspiration!

Is there anyway the tiles can be raised? Has anyone tried? WHat is the trick to raising things- raise the square gaza mats and then place objects on top of the mats? I have an idea, just not sure its possible!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes they can be raised with gozas, just make sure if you redeed the tiles are on the same level. So place 4 single gozas, raise as high as you want them and place the deed on top. I have tested it as want my chaos deeds 'center' on my castle corners not offset as normal placement allows.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not try to raise the virtue tiles. I decided to just lay them out, with inspiration from Miss Echo. I want to get a couple of Ankhs to replace the Buddha cat and the tower. I just haven't decided if I am going to claim them myself or buy them.

The pillows are suppose to look like stepping stones, but I am not sure it works like it did before.

F

Flora Green

Patty,

I like the way both turned out for different reasons. The bottom photo has cleaner lines, which is what I personally like in RL, and the pillows appear as stepping stones to me.

The image with the cat looks great because of the plant and color combination. The table layout behind also looks good.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks lovely, Patty :) I've never been a fan of those towers so yeah, I'd switch that out for an ankh, but the cat looks good there, I think

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys! The tower was the only thing I had laying around that looked halfway decent there. I am going to get an ankh. Since the Buddha cat seems to be a hit, I will leave her there!

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have any pics of the mouse hole? Does it really look like a little black square.