• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Does anyone else have their HP bars freak out?

E

eekamouse

It seems like if I am doing "certain" things, and someone gets added to my part... all of a sudden my mouse has attached itself to all of the HP bars on my screen and I'm dragging them around my screen, until I move the mouse out of the window (I play in windowed mode).

But then all the HP bars are "somewhere" off the screen. This happened somewhat regularly?

Anyone have this happen?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happened to me only once - in the middle of a PvP situation no less. Re-logging solved the problem, but I can see that this is mighty inconvenient if it happens often.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because of this i have disabled the sticky function for healtbars in my Interface. Very often it sticks on my mousefinger or get dragged out of the screen.

Maybe with the improved mouse control in the next patch it could be enabled again.

E

eekamouse

Because of this i have disabled the sticky function for healtbars in my Interface. Very often it sticks on my mousefinger or get dragged out of the screen.

Maybe with the improved mouse control in the next patch it could be enabled again.
How does one do this? I have a hybrid of mods downloaded and self-rolled combined with the Copper Enhanced.

I'd love to add this "feature" to my collection :)