• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone do factions on our server?

C

Coragin

I have noticed, not only does our server have a VERY low population, but also the population of factions is also EXTREMELY low.

I was wandering around the different faction towns last night, moonglow has a ton of faction vendors and Magencia has ALL the town sigels, all are currently being corrupted.

So what gives, is this a couple guilds just exploiting the points/ranking system to have the cheapo vendors and have the super enhanced arties? I mean if thats all it is and no one is doing faction wars, hook a bruddah up and let me in on the game! Or hook me up with a guild that is doing wars. I prefer TB faction or Mages over the evil aligned ones. Although I also would not mind a couple char in each. I have two accounts, one with a tamer/mage/bard and a thief/stealth/mage, the other with a dexxer whammy sampire and a thief stealth mage.

So, the real question, is anyone doing factions? If so, I wanna be down, if its just for points, well I guess thats good too :( At least I can help out.

E

Eyes of Origin

There are quite a few of us who do factions for more than just points.
There is LFC and 072 in TB, R in SL, RENT and SON in Minax and FFbz and 3*6 in CoM.

We have fights daily either in Yew or for spawns. Theres really not much fighting over sigils, dont think anyone honestly really cares about them enough to make them a fight.

To hunt ppl down about getting into a guild you may want to check the Yew gate in the afternoon to evening hours.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a small TB faction guild (YAD) on Origin but haven't done anything in factions on Origin in about a year. We're currently focusing on Lake Austin.

M

Misanthrope/Blot

Me and a freind of mine transferred tonight, and had a few faction fights at Yew gate.

Come join CoM with us. Hit me up on ICQ if you want to play with us.

or join another faction and keep my silver and point supply up ;D.

-Parabellum