• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Does anybody still buy deco?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having a big clearout and I have an ungodly amount of deco - statues, candelabras, paintings etc, a bit of everything. My question is if I stick it all on a vendor will anyone buy it?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
get it to atl.........it will sell quicker than u can put it on a vendor...[sad days yes]

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having a big clearout and I have an ungodly amount of deco - statues, candelabras, paintings etc, a bit of everything. My question is if I stick it all on a vendor will anyone buy it?
I will buy the xmas statues, I am the biggest buyer in the game of them and we happen to be on the same shard so save them for me please do not trash them. I will pay more then the turn value and if the happen
to be some rarer names I will pay a lot more for them.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depending what's in there, I may have a use for some of it - can we sort out a time for me to check, and then you tell me a reasonable price for any I'm interested in?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres probably hundreds of items I've got to sort through and sell, I'll start throwing it all on vendors and see what happens :)